How Do I Get MY Name On The PR Board?
- Anyone may participate in attempting to get your name on the Personal Record Board.
- The top male and female performance in their respective age category will have their name on the PR board along with their score to beat.
- In order to get your name on the PR board for bodyweight strength movements, you must record video of you doing the movement.
- For the mile run and 1/4 mile run, you must take a picture of your fitness tracker or phone app with both the distance ran and the time in the same picture upon completion of the record.
- These videos and photos must then be sent to your coach in the AM Coached App.
- Please try all of the challenges! However, make sure to submit your score only when you think you have broken a current record.
Crush Some Records!